DAILY YOGA CLASSES
In order to make your stay in Argienea a complete experience, we encourage you to practice the proposed activities. This would be the timetable an a brief description. You can come every day that you want, we are not limited to retreats of weekends or weeks.
|Day of arrival:||Intermediate days:||Departure day:|
|16:00 Get in Argienea.||09:00-10:30 Breakfast.||09:00-10:30 Breakfast.|
|17:30-19:00 Yin Yoga class.||11:30-13:00 Integral Yoga class.||11:30-13:00 Integral Yoga class.|
|21:00 Dinner.||14:00 Lunch.||14:00 Lunch.|
|17:30-19:00 Yin Yoga class.||16:00 Get out Argienea.*|
* If other guests enter on the day of departure, you will have to leave the room for 14:00, we will keep the suitcases in order to be able to be calm while you eat and take a nap in the living room.
INTEGRAL YOGA CLASS: We begin these sessions with an activation to awaken the body, warm and prepare it for meditation. Next, we practice a table of Hatha Yoga and a slight relaxation. Later, we practice Pranayama (breathing), to direct all the energy we have awakened in the physical part to meditation. Once we have the body and mind prepared, we begin with the last part of the class, meditation.
YIN YOGA CLASS: This way of practicing yoga is a vehicle to connect with our interior. In these classes the connective tissue and the energy channels are worked, it is a cold practice, with simple positions lengthenend in time, using supports, blankets, cushions, etc. We begin with a brief meditation, then proceed to practice different asanas in a very free and personal way, bringing much awareness and attention in tendons, fascias and even nadis and chakras. We finish the practice with a little relaxation and a short meditation.
- The schedule is indicative and may vary slightly depending on the day and the group.
- Guided relaxation sessions in wich we can disconnect from the outside and connect with our body.
- Meditation sessions to calm the mind and connect with our interior. We will learn to breathe properly, to be aware of ourselves and to open ourselves to experience.
- Hatha Yoga classes ofr all levels, the practice will suit every body, whether someone with as much experience as if you have never practiced yoga. Do not be afraid and dare to try!
- All those who want, with prior notice and and at an additional cost, can enjoy an individual energy therapy of 45 minutes to balance the energy centers.
- SUMMER YOGA RETREAT, from July 15 to 20, more information in the NEWS section.
- SPRING YOGA RETREAT, from April 13 to 15, more information in the NEWS section.
- WINTER YOGA RETREAT, from January 19 to 21, more information in the NEWS section.
- AUTUMNAL YOGA RETREAT, from November 17 to 19, more information in the NEWS section.
- YOGA RETREAT IN "PUENTE DEL PILAR", from October 11 to 15, more information in the NEWS section.